Digital Marketing Scholarship Program
We at Institute of Integrated Digital Marketing are totally focused on providing high-quality education. Quality is something that is always our top priority. As an institute our responsibilities never ends towards our students. Digital marketing already spread its roots in some of the top and developed countries of the world. Placements are done at very reputed companies.
The cost of attending higher education easily rises into hundreds/thousands of dollars; we understand how challenging the financial burden can be for the family of the student and student itself.
Our scholarship team at Institute of Integrated Digital Marketing has decided to give away a scholarship of worth $1200 to a winner among the students who are in colleges/universities and those students planning on attending college or graduate school in future.
Terms of ParticipationTo participate in our scholarship program, student must submit an essay between 1000 to 1200 words on any topic related to Digital Marketing.
How to ApplyThe student who submits the best quality content will receive this scholarship.
- All students should be submitted to [email protected]
- All students should provide their full name, contact number and address so that we can confirm their identity and the school enrolment.
- All students must understand that there will be no addition in your information submitted once the first application has been submitted.
General Eligibility RequirementsApplicants must meet the following criteria.
- Must be a high school, college or university student majoring in technology, communications or a web-based technology
- Command of English language
- Ability to produce great content on the topic “Digital Marketing”
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
Details of Scholarship
- Our scholarship team at Institute of Integrated Digital Marketing has decided to give away a scholarship of worth $1200
- All essays must be submitted and received by December 31st, 2018, and winner will be declared on January 15th, 2019 on the same page and will be notified by email.